Until Death Do Us Part - Jonas

Selasa, Mac 10, 2009

#237. Skoop : Dakota Fanning Confirmed For 'New Moon'

Actress' long-rumored role as Jane in 'Twilight' sequel is now official.

After months of speculation that Dakota Fanning would play vampire Jane in "New Moon," the 15-year-old actress' rep has confirmed that she will take on the role in the sequel to the "Twilight" film, according to People.com.

The film, which will begin shooting later this month in Vancouver, is set to hit theaters this November with Fanning in tow. Since being rumored to be joining the cast, Fanning has been outspoken about her enthusiasm for taking on the part.

"I know that a lot of people know about it," the teen star of "Push" and "Coraline" told MTV News about the rumors back in January. "I'm glad that people are excited about me possibly being in it. That's so nice! We're both pale. ... I don't think they'd have to put a lot of makeup on me if it works out. I'm pretty pale as it is."

Now that she has gotten the role of Jane, she'll finally have the chance to work with Robert Pattinson, whom she described as "very, very cute."

Another perk of playing Jane would be that not only would she get the chance to interact with Pattinson, but also most of the cast of "New Moon." "The part that I play gets to interact with a lot of the characters, so that would be cool," Fanning added. "[The Volturi] are kind of mean. I think it would be definitely a different part than I've ever played — and I'd get to be a little evil for once."

This report is from MTV News.

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Catat Ulasan

Layar Reader

Layar Komuniti II

Empunya Diri

Foto saya
Nature Luver, Movie Buff, Bookworm, Photogeek, Bread Krazy,

Layar Frenz I

Layar Subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Layar Frenz II

Layar Community

  ©Layar 2009 Template by Our Blogger Templates

Back to TOP