Until Death Do Us Part - Jonas

Selasa, Jun 02, 2009

#500. Poster - G.I. Joe : The Rise Of Cobra [2009]

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is an upcoming live action film adaptation of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise, to be released on August 7, 2009.The film is directed by Stephen Sommers, produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and written by Stuart Beattie. G.I. Joe features an ensemble cast based on the various characters of the franchise.The story is set at Brussels-based GIJOE, an acronym for the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, and revolves around an international co-ed force of operatives who use high-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil org headed by a Scottish arms dealer.
Official site: http://www.gijoemovie.com

Catat Ulasan

Layar Reader

Layar Komuniti II

Empunya Diri

Foto saya
Nature Luver, Movie Buff, Bookworm, Photogeek, Bread Krazy,

Layar Frenz I

Layar Subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Layar Frenz II

Layar Community

  ©Layar 2009 Template by Our Blogger Templates

Back to TOP